Job Description: SAIC is in need of a Deputy Program Manager in Huntsville, AL to support our Air Force Global Hawk Trainer projects.
About the Program: The Air Force Global Hawk Trainer projects develop training solutions for the current fielded ground station and for the next generation Global Hawk ground station for pilots and sensor operators to exercise all mission tasks. Training capabilities include mission command/control and exercising designated tasks to train emergency/fault procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directing/leading the planning, staffing, development, implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of trainer projects to ensure technical, cost, schedule, financial performance, and risk mitigation.
- Collaborating with the Air Force customer, OEMs, and other stakeholders.
- Utilizing a strong systems engineering background to support collaboration with the customer to define, capture, derive, and prioritize applicable requirements for the trainers.
- Overseeing integration, test, documentation, and delivery of trainer systems.
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with multiple contractors and teaming partners.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of related program/project management experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- DoD Trainer and/or UAS-RPA Projects Experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Air Force and Air Force Training background/experience
- PMP or DAU PM Certified
- Agile/SCRUM development methodology experience
- ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) background/experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.