Job ID: 218519
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 14, 2021
Category: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our HR Systems team. This position is available remotely anywhere in the United States. This role supports SAIC’s HCM Technology, Recruiting and Onboarding’s Oracle Taleo Enterprise applicant tracking system and supports organizational goals utilizing reporting and analytics tools. This position requires organizational and analytical skills and must have high attention to detail as well as recognizing customer service delivery issues and recommending or implementing solutions.
In this role, you will:
-Support HR systems and technology-related initiatives related to HRIS, including Oracle Taleo Enterprise Recruiting and Oracle Business Intelligence.
-Engage in projects that focus on recommendations, improvement opportunities, enhancements, and new applications to the system while understanding downstream impacts. This involves planning, testing and implementation.
-Serve as backup day to day operational support for existing reporting and analytics processes as needed.
-Manage role permissions and security of access to Taleo OBI reporting data. Provide retrieval ability to produce candidate and employee information for analysis, decision-making, statistical data, and other related reports as required.
-Support advances in technology and potential implementation of new recruiting and reporting tools.
-Gather HRIS data using reporting tools and perform analyses to ensure the system is properly recording specific metrics,
-Identify gaps and areas of improvement in the candidate application experience and preboarding process. This requires partnering with the HRIS Principal in the Recruiting and Onboarding space, Talent Acquisitions, and potentially IT Operations as needed.
-Compare data from various sources to draw conclusions and develop appropriate solutions consistently while understanding downstream impacts
-Lead training and/or ensure effective knowledge transfer to those responsible for training. Manage user expectations through timely communication
- Participate in both technical and business-oriented discussions regarding HRIS projects, tasks, etc.
-Provide Production support if a new HRIS product or change has been implemented, including researching and resolving issues.
- Ensure compliance with established process and procedures in an effort to improve service delivery and ensure data integrity in the reporting space.
-Support reporting in OTBI, PowerBI, writing SQL statements, Tableau, etc.
- Implement and maintain human resources information systems and related policies and procedures designed to obtain, record, and process employee information.
- Document processes and procedures and reference materials as needed
- Combine Human Resource – specifically Talent Acquisition process - knowledge with information systems design, reporting, and analytic skills.
5+ years of HRIS experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and experience with Recruiting and Onboarding, HCM/HRIS systems (Oracle preferred but not required)
-Advanced experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel and Powerpoint required; Visio or Project is a plus)
- Reporting tools: OTBI, PowerBI, SQL
- Telework is allowed
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Technical aptitude and expertise
- Must be organized and have good time management skills
- Must be able to complete work within given deadlines
- Passion for providing a positive candidate experience
- Comfortable with proper handling of confidential information
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.