SAIC is seeking a junior reports writers to provide direct support to NMEC Operations. This position will support the Reporting, Production, and Dissemination (RPD) team by producing a minimum of 2 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) each week. Reports will be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and will consist of relevant document and media exploitation (DOMEX) findings based on priority intelligence requirements as leveraged by the government. Junior reports officers should expect to learn the DOMEX process and provide administrative support to senior reports writers, staff officers, and senior government leadership.
This position will include the following support:
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI) to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country (including the U.S.).
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well.
- May focus on domestic as well as international threats. Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of expertise.
- Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- May support development and analysis of intelligence products. Presents analysis or products to customers.
- May support policy and procedures development for agency, interagency, or community wide support.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- One to 3 years’ experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency
- Demonstrate very strong written communication skills
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of DIA organization and structure
- Experience using HOTR and IC related research tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or previous military experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.