SAIC is seeking ServiceNow Technical Administrator to support the designing, developing, and conduct continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow. Additionally, this role is also responsible for assisting with the customer CMDB model.
The successful candidate will advise the existing internal ServiceNow infrastructure team (and customers) on workflow design and provide guidance on day to day activities and administration following industry standards. The person will assist with the administration of ServiceNow to include upgrades, updates, etc. to senior program leadership and customer. (This is not a system administrator who has used ServiceNow to create or manage tickets in ServiceNow.)
- Administers ServiceNow application to include customizing fields and building workflows
- Ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration including but not limited to: scripting, workflow administration, report setup, module customization, data imports and third-part software integration
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow
- Evaluates and reports on new ServiceNow technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM degree
- 1+ years experience with ServiceNow administration and implementation
- 3-6 years of related professional experience
- Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ServiceNow Certification is desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.