Job ID: 218325
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 16, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Advises, assists, leads, manages, works and/or supports CIO-T, and CIO-TES’s Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned cybersecurity related process and procedures; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all process diagrams, SOPs, Checklists, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience leading the development and management of business processes and a program level Integrated Master Schedule
• Extensive knowledge of IT business processes, specifically Cybersecurity management projects
• 6+ years of experience using MS Project.
• Strong knowledge of program management concepts, specifically those related to monitoring program execution with at least 7 years working and scheduling complex program tasks for multiple projects.
• Experience working with, and coordinating the activities, of multidisciplinary and disparate teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 7-10 years equivalent experience in Business Management or related field
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.