Job ID: 218081
Location: KEARNEYSVILLE, WV, United States
Date Posted: Aug 10, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: Establishes and implements hardware and software acquisition, protection, maintenance and retention policies, standards and procedures that are aligned with IT standards and strategy. Investigates available hardware and software products, evaluates and recommends products based on user requirements. Coordinates with the procurement function to interview, select and negotiate with hardware and software vendors in order to purchase the appropriate equipment at the lowest cost. Reviews licenses and or contracts to ensure that hardware and software equipment is covered by the contract and properly documented.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience. Four additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. An Interim Secret Clearance will be required to start the position.
- Must have at least 1 to 2+ years of management experience.
- Demonstrated prior experience as a logistics and supply chain manager
- Experience and understanding of supply chain management policies, processes, and systems (asset management systems).
- Knowledge of networked environments, operating systems (Windows 7/8/10), PC and network hardware
- Willing to work effectively within a team environment in a fast-paced support role.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be dependable, outgoing and positive with excellent problem- solving skills
- Knowledge of asset lifecycles
- Able to and willing to advance their technical skills
- Must have some type of technical experience
- Must have experience with or the ability to learn how to use: Inventory Management Systems, ServiceNow Asset Module, Microsoft SCCM
- Certification in supply chain or logistics field
- ITIL certification a PLUS
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.