JOB DESCRIPTION - Program Manager, Sr/Chief Engineer:
- Responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management
- Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Develops and maintains program management documentation, including, Service Asset and Configuration management, Change management, IT Service Continuity management, Capacity management, Availability management, and Service Level management documentation
- Bachelors degree
- Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 18 years experience with procurement support, including support to the development of customer needs statements, Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotes (RFQs); the development and coordination of procurement and delivery schedules with destination locations and installation teams to have goods delivered in a timely fashion; and the provision of asset and configuration information for procured goods. ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2008, “Quality management Systems Requirements Standard,” 2008.
- Experience in implementing Earned value management systems in compliance with ANSI/EIA 748-B "Earned Value Management", 2007
- Experience in implementing configuration management processes in accordance with ANSI/EIA-649, "National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management", 1 February 1999
- Expertise in property management in compliance with ASTM E2131-16, ”Standard Practice for Addressing and Reporting Losses of Tangible Property,” 1 April 2016, ASTM E2132-11, “Practice for Inventory Verification: Electronic and Physical Inventory of Assets,” 1 December 2011, and ASTM E2279 – 15, “Standard Practice for Establishing the Guiding Principles of Property Asset Management,” 1 January 2015
- Expertise in platform service management: Working knowledge of ISO 20000, Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) and IT Service Capability Maturity Model (IT-CMM).
- Mandatory Certification: PMP or equivalent certification
- Highly Desired Certification: ITIL v.3 professional certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.