Join SAIC as a Budget Analyst and step up your professional experience! SAIC will train and pay for you to sit for a professional finance certification (CDFM/CGFM). In this role, your responsibilities will include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of Intel Community (IC) budgets.
- Incumbent will provide Financial Management experience, including budget reconciliation and financial reporting, using current IC financial and support systems.
- Candidate will assess the validity of financial information, research anomalies and resolve financial information issues.
- The major area of responsibility for this position is focused on analysis of IC Program budget formulation submissions, analysis of IC Program budget execution reporting.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel and Pivot Tables/MS Word.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IC budgetary processes and procedures with proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Candidate must possess good writing and editing skills, including clear organization and concise presentation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI poly
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance Related - possible equivalence with experience - please inquire.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with the intelligence Community within the financial management discipline, with at least three (3) years of experience as a financial management analyst.
- Must possess at least one - OR be willing to sit for within six months of hire - one (1) or more of the following certifications: Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or similar professional society certifications in financial management.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.