Join SAIC as a Budget Analyst and step up your professional experience! SAIC will train and pay for you to sit for a professional finance certification (CDFM/CGFM). In this role, your responsibilities will include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of Intel Community (IC) budgets.
- Incumbent will provide Financial Management experience, including budget reconciliation and financial reporting, using current IC financial and support systems.
- Candidate will assess the validity of financial information, research anomalies and resolve financial information issues.
- The major area of responsibility for this position is focused on analysis of IC Program budget formulation submissions, analysis of IC Program budget execution reporting.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel and Pivot Tables/MS Word.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IC budgetary processes and procedures with proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Candidate must possess good writing and editing skills, including clear organization and concise presentation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI poly
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance Related - possible equivalence with experience - please inquire.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with the intelligence Community within the financial management discipline, with at least three (3) years of experience as a financial management analyst.
- Must possess at least one - OR be willing to sit for within six months of hire - one (1) or more of the following certifications: Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or similar professional society certifications in financial management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.