SAIC is seeking an International Program Analyst to provide analytical support, in particular foreign disclosure experience, to the Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Integrated Product Team (IPT) located in Point Mugu, CA. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Receive, track, and properly mark U.S. Government and U.S. contractor technical information.
- Facilitate document release processes for Classified Military Information (CMI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) with the appropriate internal and external agencies, to include government Foreign Disclosure (FD) Teams and Delegated Disclosure Authorities.
- Complete physical preparation of items in accordance with DoN and NAWCWD Security directives.
- Conduct Foreign Disclosure Representative duties IAW National Disclosure Policy One (NDP-1) and International Traffic and Arms Regulation (ITAR) policies, etc.
- Support development of and dissemination of policies and processes related to security, foreign disclosure, technology transfer, and export control in support of Foreign Military Sales cases.
- Support development, review, and coordination of program documents such as systems engineering technical materials, International Agreements, Project Operating Documents.
- Draft and coordinate reports, manuals, studies, official memos, and presentations and present information, as needed, to U.S. and foreign team members and leadership. Communicate and coordinate across diverse and dispersed internal and external stakeholders to support international activities and efforts.
- Trouble-shoot/resolve highly complex and sensitive issues quickly and effectively in the areas of Fleet Operational Support, Foreign Military Sales, and International Cooperative Programs. Operate knowledge management systems to assimilate and analyze data from varied sources, as directed by the government, to provide FD assessments and impact statements on FD issues.
- Plan, assess, execute, and coordinate logistics, attendees, and agenda for bilateral and U.S.-only meetings/visits (Technical Interchange Meetings, bi-weekly phone-cons, Steering Committee Meetings).
- Assist in planning and executing foreign travel for international programs team members and U.S. visit requests (FVRs) for U.S. and contractor facilities including execution of foreign escort duties.
- Support technical and programmatic areas of consideration for international personnel assignments and exchanges to the U.S. and abroad for cooperative programs, operational support activities, and FMS cases.
- Manage and maintain action logs for international programs; capture and track action status; notify team members of outstanding actions and suspense dates.
This position may require domestic and international travel.
Required education & experience:
- Bachelor's degree and six years or more of related experience; or Masters and four (4) years of experience.
- Three or more years' experience working in defense security cooperation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communications, research and presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint and some experience utilizing SharePoint.
- Familiarity with export compliance laws and regulations and foreign disclosure policies and execution.
- Active/current Secret Security Clearance.
- International Armaments Cooperation and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience working with international partners and foreign customers.
- Familiarity of systems engineering and/or acquisition processes and acumen to understand and analyze technical concepts and programs.
- Background working with Military Operational Commands and/or Intelligence Community.
- Familiarity with military aircraft systems/subsystems development, testing and evaluation processes.
- Strategic planner with a proven record of creating and seizing opportunities.
- Top Secret Clearance eligibility desirable.
- Completion of International Armaments Cooperation and / or Security Assistance core training courses.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.