Job ID: 217920
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 25, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Directors Action Group and Business Rhythm Expert to fill a critical position on the Next Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Systems Program Office (SPO) Support Services (NXLS3) contract. The position responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all SPO business processes and business rhythm maintaining efficiency
- Works collaboratively with SPO leadership and subject matter experts at all levels of the organization to plan, track, and draft responses to drive to closure all tasks and products.
- Comfortably manages multiple tasks/projects/processes with accuracy while anticipating leadership schedule conflicts to accomplish all efforts on time.
- Anticipates what SPO needs to be successful and responsive to organization leadership
- Plans ahead, anticipates issues, provides solutions, and solves problems
- Maintains action tracking process and tools; maintains status; provides metrics
- Maintains a Director’s/Program Manager’s Library with key documents as needed
- Drafts, reviews, and edits executive level briefings as needed
- Works with program schedulers to develop schedules depicting major SPO activities and responsibilities
- Help prepare SPO Weekly Activity Reports (WARs) documenting accomplishments and identifying upcoming events for Customer leadership
- Directly supports the SPO Chief of Staff to include planning, scheduling, execution and documenting SPO and division level meetings
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five(5) years or more experience; Masters and three(3) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 or more years of related experience
- Expertise in business and administrative processes and controls
- Self-sufficient critical thinker who possesses a manager's mentality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- Strong networking, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Superior judgement and tact in complex, sensitive, and/or contentious situations
- Experience working with high-level customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of NRO organizational structure and NRO business processes and policies
- Previous experience working in or with a Directors Action Group
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.