SAIC is seeking a Strategic Planner to join our team in support of work taking place for our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA, while working from home. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
- Representing AMIS at technical standards working groups and determine impacts of implementing AIT and RFID technical specifications within AMIS portfolio of systems.
- Leading Working Integrated Product Teams (WIPT) comprising vendors and system integrators in support of technology insertion activities. Preparing and
- Updating Program Documentation such as System Engineering Plans,Enterprise Architectures, Implementation Plans
- Serving as principal program support engineer working with Pacific National Labs and other organizations in developing CPHR modernization for AMIS.
- Assisting the Government in the evaluation of solicited and unsolicited logistical proposals. Focusing on the proposed work/solution is unique and worth- while, and has sufficient merit to warrant further consideration
- Maintaining cognizance of emerging commercial and scientific development of next generation AIT/ITV technical solutions.
- Evaluating and providing expert technical advice to enhance the TC-AIMS as a DoD system of record.
- Supporting the Transformation 2020 initiative within AMIS that would streamline project efforts.
- Developing white papers, information and decision briefs, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in support of technology insertion objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. Four (4) additional years of related experience will be acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- In-depth knowledge of AIT, RFID, RF-ITV, solutions and suite of applications, associated standards such as ISO 18000 part 7, Common Criteria Certification guidelines promulgated by National Security Agency (NSA), DoD wireless policy, and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2
- Thoroughly understand and worked the Convoy Planning Highway Regulation (CPHR) modernization initiative.
- Knowledge and experienced with RF-ITV systems architecture and TC- AIMS modules.
- US Citizen – No dual citizenship
- Active Interim DoD Secret level Security Clearance is required to start, with ability to obtain a full Secret DoD Clearance. SAIC will assist with the processing of the interim DoD secret level clearance for a qualified candidate.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.