SAIC is seeking a Sr. Contracts/Budget Analyst to support the Army National Guard and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Program.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in Rosslyn, VA (date TBD).
- Supporting the contracts and budget of the Program through close interaction with the government lead, other program managers, and budget analysts.
- Working closely with the military program manager to help execute the program within the defined schedule and budget, work daily with customers to provide status and insight into program execution, and provide analysis to forecast program progress by the end of the fiscal year.
- Plan and facilitate execution of strategic organizational and manpower activities in support of a geographically separated Team
- Conduct and lead risk management and mitigation, leading the risk mitigation strategies across multiple projects
- Supports and leads the Team in the creation of basis of estimates (BOE), cost estimates, and unsolicited proposal ROMs
- Interact with command leadership, prepare and brief accurate organizational and manpower products in a timely and succinct manner
- Prepare Point Papers, Issue Papers, PowerPoint briefing slides, Visio organizational charts, manpower spreadsheets and comprehensive staff packages
- Work with the Government customer to develop and maintain budgets and plans for the program
- Brief SAIC leadership and the Government customer on program cost, schedule, performance and risk
- Develop new ideas to support the strategic direction of SAIC and the Government customer
- Assist with program proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of support
- Coordinate tasks, track programmatic and technical issues, and support SAIC and customer meetings as required
- Coordinate and submit the Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- Answer cost data calls in regards to funded, expended, and Estimates at Completion
- Travel will be limited but could be up to 10% of the time.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years or more of related experience, or Master’s Degree and two (2) years or more of related experience.
- Active Secret Clearance, able to attain Top Secret/SCI
- 2 year of more experience supporting Contracting and Budgets
- Expert level knowledge and skills with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively interact with senior leaders
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Resourceful self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.