SAIC is seeking an experienced and self-driven Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) to join a team of highly motivated and diverse professionals at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico. The CPSO will be the program security representative for all personnel, to include subcontractors, located at Kirtland AFB (NM), Schriever Air Force Base (CO), and other associated sites within the SAIC network.
Key duties and/or responsibilities, to include, but not limited to:
- Personnel Security (PERSEC) processing, to include pre-screens, Special Access Program (SAP) package preparation, enterprise service support ticketing, initiating, maintaining and terminating security clearances in the Defense Information System for Security (DISS), and SAIC’s Security Information Management Systems (SIMS).
- Conduct security indoctrinations/debriefings, Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE), Operations Security (OPSEC), and other security related briefings.
- Investigate security incidents and violations; prepare reports of investigations for the corporation and customers, making specific recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
- Author and implement security planning documentation, such as OPSEC, Standard Practices and Procedures (SPP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and other related plans in accordance with contract requirements.
- Assist with security inspections/self-inspections, meeting preparation, employee and visitor badging, circulation control, general facility management, and flexibility to provide surge support for other security functions when needed across the team.
- Ensure compliance with the prime DD-254, subcontractor DD-254s, and applicable classification guides.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience. Additional experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have a current/active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Must have strong interpersonal skills/briefing skills; communicate with senior level internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations and independent decision making with minimal direct supervision while representing the security organization.
- Working knowledge of applicable government manuals, such as NISPOM, DOD 5205.07, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD)s.
- Must have an understanding of the various security disciplines (Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Security, Insider Threat, Operations Security, Communications Security, and Industrial Security).
- Well versed in Microsoft Office suite (MSWord, Excel, Power Point).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.