SAIC is seeking a Mobile Device Engineer in Alexandria (Kingstowne), VA to support the Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic.
- Work with customers to integrate MDM platforms into their existing applications (Exchange, SharePoint) Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide variety of IOS and/or Android mobile devices. Provide leadership in establishing operational processes for delivering world-class MDM support.
- Work with the customer and clients when needed, providing assistance to maintain the availability of the MDM environment.
- Develop a high availability solution for the Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment that meets DOD security regulations and is based upon DISA STIG recommendations.
- Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level.
- Create and maintain documentation for the architectural design, representation of logical layout of services, representation of network communication services, IP address and port traffic data, and service communications information documentation for the MDM solution. Coordinate with Network, Virtualization, Security, Active Directory/Exchange teams on the implementation of solutions
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 6 years of related experience OR Bachelors and 2 years or more experience OR Masters and 0 years related experience
- Security +, CISSP, OR CASP certification
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Experience with BES (BlackBerry Exchange Server) and BlackBerry Dynamics.
- Experience working with Active Directory, Windows OS (2012/2016), Exchange Server (2013/2016), virtualization software (HyperV, VMWare) knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Prior experience working through a migration from an on-premises Exchange (2010, 2016) environment to O365, and working knowledge of O365 solutions preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with latest versions and all aspects of the operating system, settings and configurations of a variety of Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Solid understanding of server virtualization technologies and network and server security configurations.
- Ability to work in a team environment; strong interpersonal skills and adaptability are a must Strong organizational skills; self-motivation and the ability to overcome challenges calmly and effectively.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.