SAIC is seeking a Supportability Analyst (Systems Analyst / Logistician) to support the US Navy in Crane, IN
- Will be responsible for influencing technology development by identifying for incorporation supportability aspects into system development processes to ensure a sustainable and supportable product.
- The supportability analyst will use their experience in supportability, sustainment, system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance, and integrated product support (IPS) to support the creation of supportable product designs, plans and products.
- Defense industry experience in the following areas:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Maintainability/Maintenance concepts
- Design for Supportability concepts
- Working in a dynamic environment where technology development is influenced by incorporating supportability aspects into the development process to ensure product life cycle success with experience in applying reliability centered maintenance processes for supportability in a Defense industry related program.
- Ensuring design is compliant with accessibility, sustainability and supportability requirements.
- Developing Maintenance Index Pages and Maintenance Requirement Cards reflecting reliability centered maintenance concepts that will be verified and validated on various system configurations.
- Collaborating with system engineers to update Technical Feedback Reports (TFRBs), updating in Navy PMS Editor, and submitting reports in PMSMIS.
- Performing Fleet Maintenance Evaluation Reviews (MERs).
- Updating System Operability Verification Test (SOVT) Checklists
- Supporting the development of Product Supportability Analyses that develop logistics products based on established system maintainability characteristics.
- Support and contribute to Integrated Product Support analysis and plans covering areas like the following:
- Maintenance support planning
- Maintenance concepts
- Task Allocation
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Repair procedures
- Unique support equipment
- Technical publications
- Diagnostic procedures in the technical manual
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and ten (10) years’ experience; OR Associates and eight (8) years’ experience; OR Bachelors and six (6); OR Masters and four (4) years’ experience
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with curiosity to learn and apply new principles and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Defense/ and or Navy systems experience as a Work Center Supervisor using the Planned Maintenance System (PMS).
- Experience using integrated product data management systems
- US Navy Active Duty experience a plus
- Understanding and experience using the NAVSEALOGCEN Planned Maintenance System Management Information System (PMSMIS) collaborative development environment to develop, deploy PMS and respond to Fleet feedback requests.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must currently possess an active Secret Clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.