Job ID: 217599
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: May 26, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently looking for qualified Full Stack C# Developer in Huntsville, AL.
This fulltime position provides support to the Army medical community with the objective to automate patient status and data collection to unburden medical personnel and enable their focus on the patient(s), to provide the best care possible and streamline MEDEVAC operations. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. Candidate will interface with end-users, systems engineers and other team members on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
• Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications.
• Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
• Work as a member of a team.
• Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
• Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
• Develop system components including services and user screens
• Assisting with system testing
• Application and System deployment
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an Interim Secret Clearance to start and the ability to obtain a Secret.
• This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated experience in Fulll Stack development.
• .NET development experience.
• C# back end development.
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
Some travel may be required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.