SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior System Security/Information Assurance SME to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
Job duties include:
- This position is for a Senior System Security/Information Assurance SME supporting our Department of Defense (DOD) contract, working in Arlington, VA.
- The applicant will provide technical support and compliance for the network in a collaborative team environment.
- The candidate should have proven experience with Security and auditing Tools for Windows and Linux operating systems such as ACAS and HBSS.
- Candidate must have experience with security products as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Products installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Server 2012R2, Server 2016 and Windows 10 operating systems.
- The applicant should have knowledge of Microsoft's operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and knowledge with other Microsoft Products.
- This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP).
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Security and Auditing tools for Windows and Linux operating system such HBSS and ACAS to include: installing, configuring, maintenance, backups, and restore.
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance which include but not limited to; review of audit logs, creating backups of the data files, maintaining network documentation and reviewing scans.
- Server/Workstation Security and maintenance updates
- Maintain system configuration documentation
- Design/Maintain/Create system configuration and architecture documentation Design/Maintain/Create system process and procedure documentation
- Maintain virus definitions, patch versions and Department of Defense (DoD)
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all servers, workstations, and laptops
- Monitor and Maintain Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Utilize the DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) to update, manage and track implementation of information security requirements for the IT assets and resources
- Provide technical support and implementation for security tools and upgrades
- Provide installation support for network systems applications
- Support DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF)
- Ensure all HBSS products are at the latest version
- Ensure the Security Center Linux server is at the latest DISA-approved version of Security Center, as well as having the latest patches installed
- Ensure the Nessus Scanner is at the latest DISA-approved version of Nessus
- Monitor Rogue System Detection within McAfee ePO and report all rogue systems appropriately
- Monitor Data Loss Prevention within McAfee ePO and report all DLP incidents appropriately
- Perform export of Microsoft updates from WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) server on JSP Network and import to WSUS server residing on the PRUN (Pentagon Reservation Utility Network).
- IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.