SAIC is seeking an USCENTCOM Field Rep to serve as support to USCENTCOM on behalf of an intelligence community (IC) partner (HQs Chantilly VA). Personnel will interface on site at Headquarters USCENTCOM, with permanent office in SAIC facilities in Tampa, FL.
Personnel will be responsible for enhancing USCENTCOM customer's use of National Technical Means (NTM) data by linking users’ needs to potential solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Directly responsible for providing USCENTCOM customer with the most in depth, current information on national systems capabilities, tools and applications.
- Facilitates and leads IC customers coordinated response to identified USCENTCOM customer engagement requests for intelligence information, system education and training needs.
- Responsible for supporting the development of customer engagement strategies, objectives, plans and schedules of activities.
- Responsible for presenting and defending USCENTCOM customer engagement strategic plans to Government senior leadership for approval.
- Responsible for generating weekly activity reports that capture and highlight major customer engagement events and identifying what customer engagement strategic objectives were addressed or accomplished.
- Responsible for seeking ways to address customer's capability gaps with National sensor solutions;
- Identify user needs/formal requirements and feed this information into HQs Chantilly offices for evaluation and assessment purposes
- Assist USCENTCOM customer in understanding National system capabilities and limitations; arrange for National systems capability education and training to be provided to USCENTCOM units and operators on ground-based tools and applications to address their mission shortfalls
- Facilitate integration of National systems products and services into USCENTCOM architectures and operations
- Bachelors and 9 years of work related experience or in lieu of degree 13 year of work related experience
- knowledge of USSPACECOM
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high energy, high visibility workplace environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated presentation skills and experience interfacing with the customer
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Position requires a proactive, self-starting, independent, flexible engineer with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be productive with little supervision
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance able to obtain Poly
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability