SAIC has an opening for a Cybersecurity Analyst/Infrastructure SME in Tennessee. The successful candidate must be experienced with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Position could entail working at times outside of normal business hours (Nights/Weekends). Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policy, procedures and guidance; some travel on occasion could be necessary including Tampa, FL and throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
Job duties include:
- This position requires both broad and deep working knowledge of technologies used in system and network engineering design and maintenance.
- Provide overall enterprise cyber systems and infrastructure systems planning, operations and maintenance, and management.
- Manage cyber systems, tools, applications and infrastructures for operational networks, of multiple security classification levels.
- Support planning and execution of cyber system and infrastructure installations and hardware upgrades.
- Perform engineering trouble shooting/problem solving at the system and component levels.
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting/problem resolution on a wide range of technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Proxies, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), cloud security and other security applications.
- Use network analysis tools (SolarWinds, Wireshark, Stealthwatch, etc.).
- Provide advanced technical analyses of cyber infrastructure challenges and problems; develop/identify technical solutions responsive to customer needs.
- Support an improved infrastructure information security vulnerability posture through the performance of cybersecurity assessments and analyses.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of 802.1X technologies, primarily Cisco Identity Services.
- Ability to work projects and task independently without supervision.
- Concurrently manage the infrastructure build-out on multiple initiatives.
- Responsible for assembling or supporting project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting interim deadlines of project.
- Manage compliance with all IT governance standards through approved tools, templates, policies, procedures and process leanings.Conduct real-time threat analysis for USCENTCOM Headquarters and COOP Site through multiple situational awareness and management tools.
- Perform analyses on networks to discover and document the baseline. Perform Cyber Security information gathering from appropriate tools and databases.
- Track and report performance and capability metrics.
- Be familiar with the interpretation of Cyber Security event categorization through analysis and coordination of incoming data flow from security devices or other means. Track anomalies or threat indicators, as required.
- Review and update Cyber Security tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Review security threats and determine/implement effective countermeasures, as required.
- Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts.
- Coordinate and participate in Cyber Security risk analysis and assessments, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 5+ years related experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
- IAT Level 2 Certification (Security + CE) is required.
- Candidate must have experience within the USCENTCOM AOR and must be familiar with its mission.
- Candidate must have a solid familiarity with application and network security. Must be able to provide technical subject matter expertise for a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to Security Information Event Management (SIEM) Intrusion Protection and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Host Intrusion Detection System (HIDS), malware analysis and protection, content filtering, perimeter access controls, logical access controls, identity and access management, and data loss prevention.
- Candidate must have strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD Cyber Security program.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures.
- Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees
- Military Experience (Active Duty or Reserves)
- Experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS), Firewall and ARCSIGHT software
- Experience with Cyber Security in a Joint and Coalition Partner environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.