Overall Assignment Description:
The CIO-T/TF/TFD requires Planning, Policy and Business Analyst Level 4 support to AWP program. The contractor shall provide services to ensure recommended technology and capabilities meet community IT standards and are consistent with services in use across NGA and the community. The frequency of occurrence of the below-listed requirements are weekly, unless otherwise stated. Specifically, the contractor shall:
Duties may include:
- Execute the agile release management lifecycle which includes daily scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases across the enterprise for all customer facing external websites on all domains (Top Secret, Secret and Unclassified).
- Maintain and track Agile development schedule in an appropriate project management capability (e.g. JIRA, Confluence etc.).
- Manage and lead client software release leveraging Agile processes, tools and templates.
- Decompose customer requests into features.
- Define and document acceptance criteria for each story clearly.
- Work closely with Government stakeholders to effectively manage customer expectations for all software releases.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, to ensure successful translation of requirements into high-quality product deliverables.
- Track action items and actively identify and mitigate risks.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Conduct release readiness reviews, backlog grooming sessions, release planning events, milestone reviews, and business go/no-go decisions.
- Formulate and translate user or functional requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications.
- Maintain the release schedule and program road map for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and programs.
- Ensure traceability between requirements, features and user stories.
- Review test cases against stories’ acceptance criteria.
- Assist in maintaining configuration management of product backlog.
- Actively participating in testing and Q&A sessions.
- Conducting release readiness reviews, backlog grooming sessions, release planning events, milestone reviews, and Sprint Demos.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field with 11-14 years of work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Release Management including planning and/or management of release schedule and activities.
- Demonstrated experience applying Agile software practices and/or software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams handling customer feedback requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and developing capability/tools documentation.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or Agile Certification.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance/testing methodologies.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with JIRA applications.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.