SAIC is looking for a Program Manager (PM) to direct, manage and administer all tasks related to an 80 FTE Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program supporting a classified government customer. The PM shall manage all program matters including overall technical performance, cost, and schedule and keeping the government informed of progress and problems in a timely manner.
The PM shall be responsible for the following:
- The PM shall serve as the interface between the Sponsor, the COTR, the Sponsor's Program staff, and the Contractor's staff.
- Maintaining the contract to ensure both cost and performance requirements are met
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Government COTR
- Performing project managerial duties, which include but are not limited to, maintaining required staffing levels of qualified personnel and assuring the quality, content, and prompt delivery of all task and contractual deliverables
- Ensuring all approved requirements are completed correctly and with technical integrity, efficiency, and in a timely manner
- Ensuring approval is obtained before initiating any programmatic changes to the project
- Growing the program organically.
- Managing subcontractors.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI Security with Polygraph Clearance
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree and 18+ years of related experience
- Must have minimum of 10 years' experience (desired within the last 8 years) as a Program Manager, or similar capacity, on a
Government contract(s) of similar size and scope.
- Must have Program Management experience in each of the following areas:
- Contract Program Management (contract status reporting, project reviews, deliverables, briefings, etc.)
- Contract Financial Management (monthly financial reports, estimates to complete, burn rates, etc.)
- Contract recruiting or contract staffing
- Contractor Staff and Performance Management
- Must have working knowledge of DoD and IC Space related programs
- PMP Certification is desired
- Experience on award fee contracts is desired.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.