SAIC is seeking a Cleared Technical Services Analyst to join our team supporting programs and customers in our Chantilly, VA and the surrounding users/locations. Providing technical support across a wide range of IT services in high-stakes environments can be stressful and experience managing numerous tasks on a daily basis with positive, customer-focused attitude is key.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Delivering world-class technical support for users operating in classified areas including workstation & end user hardware, software, connectivity & authentication services, Audio-visual, and Telephony services reported by phone, ticketing system, and in-person.
- Interacting with Security and System Administration teams to ensure adherence to compliance with customer and corporate security/operational processes.
- Representing IT as the point of contact for IT services including delivering solutions, training, and troubleshooting assistance for processes and technologies including SAIC. Employees, Subcontractors and Customers when using SAIC’s systems/facilities.
- Contributing to the execution and completion of projects and initiatives e.g. deployments of hardware/software, standing up new program teams, moves/adds/changes, and rolling out new technology and processes.
- Proactively recognizes and reports bugs, design flaws, or other opportunities to improve service delivery to Administration and Engineering teams, following up to contribute in test and validation efforts to roll out enhancements and improvements.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly or higher, and ability to maintain, is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years+ experience; Master's Degree and three (3) years+ experience; PhD and 0 years related experience; Additional experience may be used in lieu of education.
- Security+ CE certification or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Undeniable communication, collaboration, and customer service skills.
- Experience providing technical support directly (in-person) and virtually (via phone, e-mail, or indirectly) to users in a Government, Federal, or other highly-regulated environment.
- Proficiency deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft-based workstations (Windows 10, Office Suite) and troubleshooting issues with common network services including Active Directory, Exchange, Certificates, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge/proficiency troubleshooting and supporting Telephone (VOIP), Audio-Video, Printing, Networks, and common business technologies.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively define and prioritize tasks against objectives and project-based outcomes in conjunction with incident, event, and request-driven workloads.
- Experience in workstation management technologies i.e. WSUS, SCCM, McAfee EPO and endpoint management/device control software.
- Experience providing support for compliance policies/frameworks including patching, STIG guidelines, RMF, NIST800-171/53.
- Work history supporting Intelligence Community and handling sensitive data.
- Preferential certifications include ITIL, CASP/CISSP.
- Flexibility to travel to other local (Northern Virginia/DC Area) locations as needed (<10%).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.