SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high-paced, team environment and must be organized and detail-oriented.
This position can be worked 100% remote and candidates local to the Oak Ridge, TN or Chantilly, VA areas preferred.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
- Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years’ or more of related experience; Master’s and one (1) year of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of FAR and Public Laws relating to subcontracting.
- Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and independently with senior management.
- Ability to perform price and cost analysis.
- Experience with Costpoint.
- Negotiation skills and experience as it relates to all contract types including cost types.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time and be flexible and responsive in a diverse, changing environment.
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $55,001 - $65,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.