Job ID: 217020
Location: MIDDLETOWN, RI, United States
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2021
Category: Quality Assurance
Subcategory: Qual Assurance
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for one or more experienced QA Managers, Inspectors, or Engineers to provide support to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport; other US Navy Warfare Centers, laboratories, and Naval Sea Systems Command Program Offices; specifically with:
Candidates will be responsible to work in a team environment with government and SAIC engineers to design, development, test and implement modern systems for the U.S. Navy.
- Candidates may have a Bachelor’s Degree. 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Candidates will have a range of experience in QA for Navy programs.
- Experience/knowledge of system engineering processes related to US Navy undersea systems and platforms.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active DOD SECRET or higher security clearance with the US government.
- Experience/knowledge of land-based test equipment/applications.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.