Purpose of the Position: SAIC is looking for a Principle Software Developer with an emphasis software development through out project life cycle to join our team supporting our customer the US Army CORPs of Engineers.
This role will be Flexwork Role.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Ability to interface with clients and gather requirements and facilitate meetings
- Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams
- Experience in mission critical, high availability, high reliability environments.
- Strong knowledge of triggers, stored procedures, third party tools, replication, clustering, and transaction monitoring.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, functions, synonyms, and some third-party tools such as Putty, Toad, SQL Developer, etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with customer in analyzing requirements
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in computer science (or related) and five (9) years or more experience; Masters and three (7) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. 4 years of additional experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Active IAT Level II CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent.
- Candidate must have a minimum of an Interim Secret clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain a full Secret clearance. Active Secret clearance preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in Oracle DB objects design
- Work well under pressure with differing levels of management
- Experience with Cloud based web applications on Azure, AWS or Internal Private Cloud
- Knowledge of ITIL Incident, Service Request, Problem, Change, Configuration and Release Management.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
- Exposure to web and collaboration systems, including IT Service Management processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with USACE, DISA or other military systems
- Work well under pressure with differing levels of Management
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.