SAIC JOB DESCRIPTION:The ideal candidate serves as an interface between the on-site government facilities management organizations, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, design and construction contractors, Site Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support contractor, local utilities and all customers on matters related to customer requirements and project prioritization. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the five phases of the project life cycle to include:
- Requirements development, programming, design, construction, and closeout. Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Responisible for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Basic knowledge of the government organization and method of conducting business
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in business, facilities related engineering or architectural field with 7+ years relevant experience in IC, DOD or Commercial Industry in the last 12 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to team with industry partners
- An active TS is acceptable to start with the understanding that a Polygraph would be required after acceptance. Updated SSBI is required
- Demonstrated experience with project and construction estimating
- Demonstrated track record of adhering to tight schedules with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing resources
- Demonstrated project management skills associated with managing performance, budget, schedules, and adhering to control gates
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.