Job ID: 216785
Location: COOKEVILLE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2021
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is hiring a Service Desk Agent to support HHS in Cookeville, TN.
• This job is the front line of contact for support with various technical issues and questions; supporting users via various channels such as telephone calls, chat, email, and online requests.
• The employee performing this job is required to communicate with the end user to diagnose, understand, isolate, and resolve a variety of issues dealing with hardware, connectivity, network infrastructure, computer systems, as well as proprietary and commercially available software.
• Provide front line technical support to local and remote users via calls, chat, email, and online support and service requests
• Utilize technical skills, historical records, knowledgebase, and other available tools to analyze and diagnose customer issue
• Support commercial and customer specific applications and software
• Support operating system and internet browser issues
• Support desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, scanners and other hardware
• Support wired and wireless network connections
• Support network infrastructure issues affecting end users
• Assist with password resets and account unlocks
• Assist with set up, installation, and configuration of hardware and software
• Diagnose, isolate, and resolve issues with network connectivity
• Create, edit, and update documentation, instructions, and knowledgebase articles
• Utilize an incident tracking system to create, work, and resolve tickets
• Clearly document description of issue and troubleshooting work done for escalation, review, and audit purposes
• Effectively determine when to escalate issues to specialist teams
• Provide excellent customer service to the end user
• Communicate with supervisors, peers, and end users to effectively solve issues
• Follow all company and department policies and procedures
• Additional responsibilities may vary depending on the contract and position
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.