SAIC requires additional Senior-Level support to plan for, develop, integrate, synchronize and coordinate Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyberspace, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) actions throughout the U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR) and Theater. This additional support shall include (but is not limited to) supporting regionally aligned (Theater, Levant, Central Asian and Central Gulf States) “full-spectrum” operational communications requirements, assets and equities.
Job duties include:
- Senior-level communications planner to support integration of operational communications assets, systems, equipment and personnel in support of USCENTCOM Theater requirements.
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise and recommendations for planning actions on all USCENTCOM numbered plans, contingency plans, operational orders, fragmentary orders, Communications Tasking Orders (CCTO) or other directives or procedures, as required. Support actions include traditional communications, cyberspace coordination and cybersecurity planning, as required.
- Represent CCJ6 equities during Operational Planning Teams (OPTs), conferences, working groups and contingency planning actions throughout the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Provide senior-level Subject Matter Expertise and recommendations to support the Theater Campaign Plan (TCP) including any required Coalition Partner support and planning, as required.
- Support coalition interoperability and engagement activities
- Support Cyber Security Cooperation activities
- Support and coordinate with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) technicians for planning and support of CENTCOM Partner Network (CPN) requirements, operations and expansion
- Provide support to U.S. Central Command J6 Joint Cyberspace Communications, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 13+ years of experience.
- Extensive administrative and clerical skills, both verbal and writing
- Significant experience within USCENTCOM operations, AOR and staff work
- Communications Operations, Planning and Intelligence experience
- Real-world experience with U.S. Department of Defense, Service and Joint Task Force (JTF) communications employment and operation policies and procedures
- PMP or similar proven work experience indicating ability to plan, install, integrate, operate and maintain (O&M) and “life-cycle” complex tactical and garrison communications and Information Technology systems within a large network enterprise.
- 9+ years communications experience within the USCENTCOM AOR
- Experience installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and integrating Microsoft systems/ applications to include cyber security best practices.
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to brief senior military and government leaders within the DoD and other organizations including Partner-Nations.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.