SAIC is seeking a Remote Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our team in support of work taking place at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. The BSA will be responsible for all aspects of system and software application requirements elicitation, development, documentation, and management relative to the ACA/ACP. The BSA effectively communicates requirements to stakeholders, functional users, the development team, and other interested parties within the organization. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
- Elicit business functional and operational requirements including documenting HRC related business processes workflow, transactions and/or operational activities
- Develop system and software application functional requirements
- Participate in requirements peer review activities
- Conduct requirements validation with application functional users and stakeholders
- Coordinate with requirements management group to establish product requirements baselines and other governance activities
- Collect relevant organizational human resources management processes information via interviews, surveys, technical interchanges, workshops, teleconferences, and/or documentation analysis
- As directed, research, validate, and verify analytical information
- Ensure that operational business processes definitions are documented correctly (consistent, traceable, and verifiable)
- Maintain integrity and manage changes to requirements and business process documentation via Borland Caliber, SharePoint, and/or another designated Government centralized data/information repository
- Migrate requirements from documents and databases to the Caliber repository
- Participate in testing software changes for compliance to requirements
- Design and execute test plans on computer applications
- Participate in application planning meetings
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections
- Perform demonstrations
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Associates and four (4) years' releated experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and how it relates to requirements and production release to the customer. Need at least two years experience in utilizing the SDLC process
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives. Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
- US Citizen – No dual citizenship. Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance at a minimum to begin work.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.