Job ID: 216646
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 5, 2021
Category: Human Resources
Subcategory: HR Business Partner
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The HR director will be a thought partner for the delivery of HR strategies, solutions and services that align with the corporate business priorities and goals of the corporate Functions. The HRBP will develop solutions to support client goals, improve operations, and increase process efficiency. The successful candidate will have strategic human resources experience leading in a high-performance culture and creating a positive, accountability-based work environment. S/he will have the ability to establish credibility at all levels of the organization, dynamically influence organizational strategy and drive successful business outcomes by anticipating human capital needs while fostering diversity, inclusion and employee engagement. They must demonstrate discrete handling of all business communications, prioritize workload, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Align the business and people strategy; identify short/long term talent initiatives.
· Lead talent planning (i.e., succession planning, talent action plans, high potential identification, and leadership development) and influence longer-term workforce planning strategies.
· Make and utilize data-driven people decisions to understand how talent and organizational strategy impact business performance; clearly communicate to business unit leaders how the organization is progressing in achieving its talent goals
· Create initiatives aimed at improving employee retention, engagement, and performance and analyze success.
· Champion cultural transformation and other enterprise-wide mindset shifts and facilitate the embedding of SAIC’s enhanced culture within the groups,
· Anticipate key organizational issues and ensure that exceptional human resource consultancy services are delivered to mitigate risks.
· Partner with and execute staffing strategies to meet business requirements.
Qualifications - External
· Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
· 15+ years of experience in Human Resources demonstrating diverse background with increasing responsibility
· HR leader for Corporate Services
· Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence executives
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and collaboration
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
· Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret clearance
· Experience in Federal Contracting
· Experience in Corporate functions supporting Senior Leaders
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.