SAIC is seeking a talented software developer to join our team!
- Work closely with technical and business level contacts to gain understanding of the requirements and demonstrate the ability to meet those requirements using established platform and solutions
- Work with the Technical team to ensure the associated hardware resource allocation to the databases
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
- Responsible for problem escalation to Development team and COTS Tech Support as appropriate
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the application/solution to include rollout and upgrades/patches
- Perform daily monitoring and maintenance of application/solution
- Configuration and Change Management of application/solution
- Define and perform system backups and recovery procedures.
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports
- Extract data from systems for business reports
- Recommend and execute modifications to systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Develop and maintain systems documentation
- Troubleshoot ETL and data quality issues
- Installation of application releases in production and non-production environments
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or equivalent education and experience.
- .NET technologies – .NET Core, ASP.NET, Dapper ORM
- Knowledge and design of REST APIs – ASP.NET Web API, Web services
- Database experience – SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SSIS
- Linux OS, including Apache, Tomcat, and Shell Scripting
- JIRA Knowledge
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.