Job ID: 216406
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021
Category: Executive Management
Subcategory: VP, Programs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC’s solutions for the U.S. intelligence community (IC) deliver the mission understanding, transformative technology, and trusted people needed to protect our nation and the world. Whether our customers are modernizing their infrastructure, creating an agile workforce, or seeking to better leverage their data, SAIC has made the investments in talent, development, and novel processes to accelerate mission success.
SAIC seeks a Vice President, USG Mission & IT portfolio. This person will be a key member of the leadership team and be focused on leading strategic growth in the following areas: Digital Transformation and Digital Engineering as it aligns with SAIC’s and the Customer’s strategic direction. The VP is responsible for the growth, execution, and talent management for the portfolio. The VP must be able to forecast, monitor, and meet annual business plan financials and operational objectives with a focused effort on driving growth that aligns with the broader organization strategic plans. The successful individual must initiate and participate in business strategy development, guide business development and capture activities, maintain financial controls for the organization, and create an environment conducive to staff development and professional growth. The VP is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined SAIC guidelines and policies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identifying, managing and nurturing top-level client and potential client relationships and conducting program-level client assessments
• Leading and managing PMs. Provide oversight to managed programs in portfolio.
• Identifying, planning, executing, and supervising business development strategies and directing multiple simultaneous capture and proposal efforts
• Developing and executing annual and quarterly financial plans
• Meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives to drive top-line and bottom-line growth
• Maintaining prescribed financial controls and assuring the integrity of financial matters
• Leading efforts where the scope and complexity of responsibilities require the integration of multiple disciplines and functions
• Coordinating efforts with supporting organizations including contracts, procurement, project control, finance, and human resources
• Regular interaction across all levels of management. Interactions may involve controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other senior level managers that result in the best business outcomes
• Creating and maintaining a collaborative environment conducive to the professional growth and development of staff and the free flow of information throughout the entire organization
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.