Job ID: 216335
Location: ORLANDO, FL, United States
Date Posted: May 11, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Specialist to support the US Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) program as a Software Security Analyst, Orlando, FL.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
· 5 years minimum experience in the fields of Cybersecurity
· Computer Programming, Scripting and/or Malware Analyst experience
· Risk Management Framework (RMF) Experience
· Experience with static code analysis tools like Fortify and Coverity
· Experience with network monitoring tools like Wireshark and TCPDUMP
· Experience analyzing vulnerabilities
· Professional certifications such as CISSP and CSSLP
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.