Job ID: 216405
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 11, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are looking for a IT Systems Integration Analyst to fulfill this hybrid position to join our Land Border Integration team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting career with SAIC. You will have a fast moving, challenging, and highly rewarding position keeping the infrastructure running that helps Customs and Border Protection keep our borders safe.
The Systems/Software Engineer should have the following experience:
• Experience working in a DevOps environment.
• Expert in Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience deploying/troubleshooting Windows based systems.
• Knowledge and experience with configuration management.
• Assist in testing, applying and maintaining server configurations and related security patches.
• Experience imaging and configuring hardware.
• Experience evaluating system performance results and recommending improvements or optimizations.
• Able to review and perform advanced analysis of system logs.
• Proficient in the C# program language and Visual Studio. Also C++ is useful. About 30% of work is software related.
• Knowledge and experience with Software design principals to include modern interface standards (API, web services, etc.)
• Proficient in Windows Batch & PowerShell scripting to create automated processes.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s and 1+ years of experience or equivalent. May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
Must be as US Citizen with the ability to obtain a CBP BI Public Trust.
Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality environment.
Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation skills.
Must have excellent team skills and collaboration skills.
Attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Other programming languages a plus.
The work is mixed between work from home and onsite at the Sterling, Va. facility.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.