SAIC is seeking a Project Scheduler to support our team in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
- Create and maintain project schedules for a number of projects within the organization; using Microsoft Project (MS Project) and displaying a thorough understanding of scheduling and project management.
- Schedules must be regularly updated to meet reporting deadlines with inputs gathered from a number of sources.
- The Scheduler will provide a deep understanding of accepted scheduling techniques using MS Project and Project Web Access (PWA).
- Project Scheduler will be directed by the Project Control Office management staff and will work with functional team leads to monitor and manage project schedules, resource allocations, and lifecycle milestones, and provide weekly status updates.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (three to five years related experience with significant training in project scheduling).
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a project scheduler. Minimum two years’ experience using MS Project 2013.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Project, preferably Microsoft Project Enterprise.
- Must be able to manage multiple, complex project schedules simultaneously.
- Proficient with advanced functions of Microsoft Project, especially Enterprise MS Project Professional and PWA Experience and knowledge of Project Management methodologies is expected.
- MS Office experience 2013 or greater is required.
- Must have Secret DOD clearance
- Able to work amicably and effectively with subject matter experts and other technical personnel to resolve scheduling conflicts and effectively research and resolve data conflicts.
- Able to coordinate with team leads and/or technical and functional experts to ensure key milestones and dependencies are properly identified and specified.
- Able to work efficiently within deadlines to ensure accurate and comprehensive reports including schedule variances are provided within the timeframe needed.
- Able to efficiently work independently and in a team as the situation requires.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.