SAIC is seeking a Sr. Intel Analyst to oversee and evaluate DOMEX for a specific geographic area identifying specific requirements and plans and schedules actions needed to meet those requirements at NMEC headquarters. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Communicates and coordinates DOMEX operational capability issues across the community of stakeholders in the IC, HS, LE, and DoD communities.
- Coordinate and facilitate with customers on the efficient and timely delivery of media to NMEC.
- Examines and recommends for Government approval, DOMEX operations and actions to identify and record best practices, inefficient practices, and recommend improvements; facilitates and implements government approved recommendations on behalf NMEC.
- Determines which NMEC elements should be involved in sensitive, information sharing activities across the DOMEX Enterprise, and effectively coordinates actions to ensure maximum participation and success in support of the overall DOMEX Enterprise.
- Independently authors and submits for publication numerous sensitive, high-level documents with minimal errors for senior NMEC, DIA, and Intelligence Community leadership on a consistent basis from research conducted in IC databases and message traffic.
- Delivers briefings to both small and large groups to include high level senior personnel.
- Provide support in the development of operational plans for combatant commands and organizations.
- Available to travel and support offsite conferences and working groups both CONUS and OCONUS, if needed. No more than 10%.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance
- At least 6 years experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency
- Bachelor’s Degree (Two years of related work experience may be substituted for one year of education)Experience in managing customer support.Demonstrated strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience using DoD or IC portals to input data and exchange information.
- Experience reviewing Official Message Traffic/Cables.
- Experience providing input to IC or Interdepartmental working groups/sessions or forums.
- Experience developing and conducting briefings.
- Experience or background working with representatives from multiple agencies in the IC.
- Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Notice of Intelligence Potential (NIP) and Source Directed Requirements (SDR).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.