SAIC is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist in Tampa, FL.
- Manage, develop and communicate the Change Management (ChM) process and supporting procedures
- Raise the profile of ITIL best practice and promote the benefits of ChM
- Responsible for the creation, development and management of Change Management process and documentation
- Receive, record, categorize and distribute Requests For Change and arrange for authorization or rejection within agreed timescales and at appropriate levels of authority
- Arrange and facilitate regular and emergency Change Advisory Board meetings
- Manage and distribute the Forward Schedule of Change and ensure all parties receive the maximum period of notice of any downtime
- Keep all RFC records up to date in the Service Management Toolset and review status of all records on a regular basis
- Review all implemented RFCs to ensure that objectives have been met and instigate investigation into any failures or back-out implementations
- Build relationships with the technical team and Problem Manager that ensures full, relevant and accurate information is shared to the benefit of all stakeholders
- Provide regular and accurate management reports
- Must have a current Secret Clearance; Top Secret/SCI is preferred and must be attainable.
- ITIL Foundation Certification is highly desired.
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Change Management functions
- Experienced in documenting and revising processes and procedures
- Familiarity with IT and communication hardware, software, and network infrastructure
- Comfortable working alone as a single post with sole responsibility for a process and its effectiveness
- Clear, authoritative and professional communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver to deadlines
- Experience preparing for and chairing meetings
- Relationship building and experience collaborating for business success
- Self-motivation and drive for continuous improvement
- Report writing and analysis
- Team player with desire to encourage interaction and integration
- Confidence to contribute at meetings with attendees of varied business cultures
- Presentation skills
- Project co-ordination skills
- Knowledge of Remedy ITSM
- Ability to work “on call” outside of normal business hours
Travel to the theater to numerous Middle Eastern countries (ex. Qatar, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere) will be required, so the candidate MUST have a passport and be willing to travel.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.