Job ID: 216125
Location: LASK, LD, Poland
Date Posted: May 7, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Field Technician
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Technician to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. In this role you will:
• Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents of USAF Airmen, civilians, and contractors
• Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
• Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
• Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
Required Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR; An Associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11 years of recent specialized experience.
• Must be able to complete tasks without supervision and be a self-starter
• Must have experience in desktop support regardless of degree or certifications
• Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues without reach back support (the majority of the time)
• Will need the ability to be on-call for VIP work orders, respond, and resolve work orders according to the SLA
• Must be able to follow-up and create schedules/appointments
• Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve MS Outlook issues
• Must be able to communicate and coordinate with different teams CONUS and OCONUS in order to complete tasks and work orders.
• Must to be able to perform inventorying and additional logistic functions
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification
• Must have a US DoD Interim or Active Secret Clearance
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
• Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
• Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
• Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
• See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
• See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
• Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
• Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
• Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
• Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
• Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
• Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
• Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
Desired Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• Certification MS Office 365 or MS Server 16 and up or MS Windows 10
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.