Job ID: 215992
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Mod/Sim Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking MBSE / Digital Engineering Analysts to join our energized team of solution architects supporting an exciting variety of programs and corporate initiatives to provide advanced engineering and integration capabilities across the National Security Space customer base.
Position will support the National Space Defense Labs (NSDL) on the Horizon Program in El Segundo and will be responsible for the following duties:
• Bachelor's Degree in Math, Science, or Engineering with 5+ years of related (equivalently a similar Master's Degree with 3+ years, or PhD)
• Experience or familiarity with administration of Model Based Engineering tools
• Experience in engineering modeling and/or analysis with computer programming of analytical models, simulations, and/or data processing of space related systems
• Experience with MATLAB for data analysis and/or modeling and simulation
• Experience using enterprise modeling tools to model complex systems using SysML, UPDM, BPMN, and/or UAF
• Broad systems engineering experience • Broad Model Based Engineering Applications and Technology background
• Active/current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. US Citizenship required.
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Knowledge of DODI 5000.02 and JCIDS process
• Practical experience with IEEE 15288 • Experience supporting US Federal Government agencies and processes
• OMG Certified System Modeling Professional (OSCMP)
• Experience leading SE teams through all phases of the systems engineering lifecycle using Digital Engineering (MBSE)
• Proficiency in C++ and Python is desirable, or recent experience with other objected oriented programming languages.
• Knowledge of orbital mechanics and attitude control
• Experience using STK (Satellite Tool Kit) for analysis and/or visualization
• Experience or familiarity with various analytical and decisions aid tools (e.g. MatLab, Aras Innovator, STK, etc.)
• Exposure to multidisciplinary analysis and optimization tools and digital engineering lifecycle management tools
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.