Job ID: 215929
Location: MACDILL AFB, FL, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The Software Business Analyst is a key member of the Software Engineering team in support of the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission. The Software Business Analyst will be communicating with customers and users to understand their requirements and present the requirements document in a manner which is understandable by customer and developers. Effectively communicate with stakeholders and illustrate wireframes, prototypes, workflows, and use case diagram.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and software methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, competitive product analysis, and workflow analysis.
· Communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical divisions.
· Collect and analyze the business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team.
· Develop wireframes, workflows, use case diagrams, and business requirement document.
· Analyzing and documenting different system flows, process flows and work flow.
· Manage requirements and track requirements status throughout the project.
· Ensure requirements are within project scope and enforce change management when necessary.
· The candidate must have excellent documentation and analysis skills to create requirements specification.
· Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders to define application requirements.
· Analytical thinking, problem solving skills for complex business processes.
· A strong understanding of web-based application and SharePoint application.
· Ability to perform business analyst work including developing project documentation, communications, providing project and deliverable status updates.
· Experience in creating and executing test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test scripts depending on requirements.
· Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office tools, to include Visio.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, and BMC Remedy workflows for task management.
· Multi-tasking and self-motivated.
· The ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configuration and requirements.
· Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.