SAIC is seeking a Program and Finance Analyst in St. Inigoes, MD. The Program and Finance Analyst will provide support to the Project Lead assisting in execution, management and operation of the project.
Telework available due to COVID
Specific efforts include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of reports to the Project Sponsor
• Preparing agendas for project reviews, attends project reviews and provides meeting minutes.
• Serves as the primary conduit for the Project Lead for all communications.
• Organizes and assists the Project Lead in determining acquisition strategy for project.
• Determines project options/limitations on funding type, contract vehicles, CRA, carryover.
• Developing burn rates for project forecast.
• Reviews vouchers of support contractors.
• Provides monthly delivery of Project Performance Report (PPR).
• Develops annual spend plans for Contractor and Government.
• Receives and processes funding documents.
• Tracking Funding within Project Tracking System and N-ERP.
• Reviews all incoming funding documents to ensure that all information is accurate and properly filled out according to guidelines.
• Reconciles reports in N-ERP.
• Creates and maintains project structures for funding in N-ERP
• Develops and prepares cost estimates.
• Develop schedules within MS project.
• Track, monitor and update schedules.
• Assist in identifying risk.
• Develop project documentation.
• Works with Government Project Lead to generate project charter with the sponsor.
• Maintain documentation in SharePoint.
• Tracks all material being purchased on the project.
• Assists the Project Lead in maintaining Master Parts Lists/Master Equipment Lists.
• Other duties as assigned or required.
Required Education and Experience:
- HS/GED degree and seven (7) years or more of related experience; Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
- 2 years of experience within DOD
- Strong MS Excel background
- Previous program analyst or management experience
1 year of finance or contracts analyst experience
- Must be able to obtain an interim Secret clearance prior to start to date – and a Secret clearance once on board
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.