SAIC is seeking a Sr. Contracts Analyst to support our team in St. Inigoes, MD. There are work from home options provided due to COVID.
- Gathers Contract, financial, and associated documentation to complete the CSR.
- Receives and verifies TDL's/TA for the contract and enters into PTS Web (as required).
- Receives and validates contract invoice. Validation includes review of all associated charges, with obtained signature of the COR/ACOR.
- Completes Contract Recoveries for the contract. Validates chargeable objects within N-ERP used for recovery prior to submission.
- Completes reconciliation with Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) Reporting.
- Understand contract funding basics and understand the differences between direct contract funding and CRA funding for contracts.
- Tracks TDL/TA budget and expenditures for tasks within assigned projects. This may involve tracking of tasks on multiple contracts. Serves as a check on progress of project tasking vs. plan.
- Updates/Adds contract modifications and all required documentation into PTS Web.
- Updates SharePoint with all required contract documentation.
- Completes COR Monthly Report for contract.
- Advises COR/ACOR of any associated anomalies associated to the contract.
- Compiles monthly and quarterly documentation associated with QASP for the contract.
- Completes quarterly reporting as necessary.
- Conducts analysis of contract to determine if ceiling supports the budget and provides COR/ACOR with viable solutions to meet possible shortfalls.
- Prepares PID/PR documentation to support various types of contract modifications. In addition, provides any supporting documentation that may be required to support contract realignments, de-obligations, exercise of ceiling, direct/CRA funding, or administrative modifications.
- Prepares ACRN Distribution List for COR/ACOR for submission to Contractor.
- Tracks and monitors the use of subcontractors for COR/ACOR.
- Advises COR/ACOR of required training for COR/ACOR training.
- Reviews and Identifies CDRL deliverables.
- Tracks and records Contract Management Fees and reports findings to the COR/ACOR.
- Reviews CWY's monthly for anomalies (reports to COR/ACOR) within the contract, and submits Contractor Work Years (CWY) deliverable twice a year.
- Tracks Project/Division paybacks and submits notification to project lead and COR/ACOR.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience – additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Excel experience
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- Must be able to obtain an interim Secret clearance prior to start to date – and a Secret clearance once on board
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.