- Finance/business analyst that oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Provides financial analyst support to the SBS Business Lead and Program managers on a daily basis in the execution and tracking of allocated F&E and Operations funding.
- Coordinate with other SBS program POCs to gather information to prepare the SBS monthly Financial Management Review (FMR) briefing.
- Assist SBS Business Manager with financial administrative for the portfolio projects to include PR’s PJSA’s, NPCT updates and other financial actions as asigned.
- Develops and maintains spend plan templates. Works with SBS program POCs in maintaining and monitoring project spend plans.
- Creates Excel templates and uses visualization tools to enhance spend plan and budget presentations.
- Prepares PowerPoint, charts, tables and justifications to support portfolio briefings.
- Set’s up WebEx/Zoom meetings, prepare agendas, manage action items etc., as needed.
REQUIREMENTS (the candidate should possess the following):
- Financial management expertise; including the ability to prioritize and execute tasks when under pressure;
- Proficient in using PRISM, DELPHI, and other FAA financial tool required to perform major tasks of this position.
- Prepares financial analysis and financial briefings for management and program reviews;
- Familiar with acquisition and budget processes;
- Skilled in using MS Suite (Word, Excel (Pivot tables a must), PowerPoint);
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical discipline as required, or equivalent combination of education, technical training and/or work experience that deem the candidate qualified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using both technical and user-friendly language;
- Self-motivated, proactive, and ability to multi-task;
- Detailed-oriented mindset and proficiency in researching and analyzing highly technical information and systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as, have the ability to identify and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of system investments;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Familiar with Federal acquisition and procurement guidelines and laws;
- Familiar with facilities and equipment (F&E) and Operations Budget Formulation processes is a plus.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.