We are currently seeking a motivated career and customer oriented ServiceNow Software Applications Developer to join our team to being an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. This role is 100% remote.
Working under a technical lead, provides technical and end user service solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM, Enterprise Service Desk including Enterprise Portal, Tier 0 and Tier 1, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), Service Analytics, IT automation, Asset Management, ITBM, and CSM.
- Provides design, planning, implementation, and development support in ITOM, ITSM, CSM, and ITBM Tools to delivery program teams.
- Provide hands-on development to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third-party vendors and other SAIC business units and leverages these relationships to the best advantage of SAIC in supporting client requirements.
- Reviews, Analyzes and Designs solutions for the Service Catalogue, ESS and Service Requests.
- Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables areas are developed to the highest quality standards.
- Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management.
- Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
- Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities.
- Supports Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operation of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Maintains technical expertise relevant to industry standards such as ITIL v4 and best practices of ServiceNow.
- Evaluates new ServiceNow technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Develops creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- Guides the successful completion of projects.
- Work is performed based on documented stories associated with scrum planning sessions.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies technical expertise and of other related disciplines.
- Familiar with Agile development processes for design, implementation, testing and transition to production.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Clearance to be considered; US Citizenship required.
- Certified ServiceNow Applications Developer OR Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist OR Certified ServiceNow Systems Administrator- MUST be able to obtain within 30 days of employment
- DoD 8570 Approved IAT/IAM Baseline Certification(s) IAW Appendix 3 of 8570.01-M implementation guidance (Desired)
- At least 8 years of experience including a Minimum 4 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development and a minimum 2 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development; ServiceNow development experience is a must.
- Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
- Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills:
- ServiceNow ESS Portal Implementations and Service Catalog Workflows
- Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.)
- Client & Server API's development
- HTML/XML/CSS/AJAX/REST/SOAP development concepts and implementations
- Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connections with other database/instances, Web Services
- Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe
- Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management
- Experience working with US Federal Government customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills/Experience Requirements:
- ServiceNow ITOM experience
- RPA or IVA integration experience
- Cloud Implementation
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM) Certified
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.