Job ID: 215188
Location: SILVER SPRING, MD, United States
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
- Bachelors or Associates in a Science related field is preferred. Will consider people who have a HS education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, management reporting, task monitoring, or other related experience.
- The contractor must be able to work independently, in a fast paced environment while being able to execute and follow through to completion of duties assigned.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and be quick learners on varied computer software.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.