SAIC is seeking a Senior Trainer and Instructional System Designer to plan, design, develop, and implement DOMEX related training programs for customers, and/or employees, and field support personnel.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Obtains information from customer and subject matter experts to analyze training requirements to support instructional design of static, mobile or web based training and determine learning objectives.
- Develops new course content and programs of instruction (POI) and relevant training support materials for DOMEX related training delivery to Department of Defense (DOD), Law Enforcement (LE) and Intelligence Community (IC) audiences.
- Maintains and updates current course content and training support materials to include forensic software/hardware and relevant DOMEX hands on training aids.
- Delivers training modules following developed POI and training support materials in both static and mobile environments to DOD, LE and IC.
- Develops criteria and methodology for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Continuously revises POIs, course content and training aids based on evaluations of training and new or emerging DOMEX techniques or requirements to ensure course relevancy.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly is required
- 9+ years of related training experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree and 7 years of total experience
- Military, Law Enforcement and/or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) in the training or operational environment
- 5-7 years' of experience designing and delivering instruction to Intelligence community and/or Academy of Defense Intelligence/Joint Military Intelligence College.
- Familiarization with the DOMEX Enterprise as outlined in ICD 302 and DoD Directive 3300.03
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.