SAIC is hiring an Program Security Officer to support a program located in Arlington, VA.
- Provide Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) oversight of Program security within a multi-disciplinary environment including collateral and SAP/SAR materials.
- Maintain security team coverage on-site during core business hours from 0800 until 1600 Monday through Friday, and act as an on-call POC in responding to alarms after core business hours as required.
- Communicate with multiple Government Agencies and assist as a liaison between Program Manager, Program Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, and other Government personnel and industry partners for access request, visit certifications and document control related tasking.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with the DoD Manual 5205.07 Vol(s) 1-4, ICD 705 series, SECNAV M-5510.30, Intelligence Community Directive 705 series, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Responsible for the preparation, implementation, tracking, and maintenance of security plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other relevant Program materials and documentation.
- Responsible for initial personnel access request, facilitate updating personnel periodic and annual reporting requirements, briefing and debriefing personnel on appropriate policies, security guidelines, and other security admin and document control requirements.
- Responsible for initiating annual self-inspections, security compliance inspections, facilitating the transmission of materials, tracking facility inventory and other facility communication & equipment capabilities.
- Responsible for assisting in escorting visitors & maintenance personnel.
This position may allow for teleworking until Covid restrictions are removed.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's and two years of experience; or 5-6 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Two (2) years of Special Access Program (SAP) security experience.
- Minimum 2-4 Years Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) experience.
- Experience with DoD 5205.07 Vol(s) 1-4, Intelligence Community Directive 705 series, SECNAV M-5510.30, NISPOM; as well as other applicable DoD, IC, and National level security directives.
- Experience in physical security.
- Experience in document control & inventory management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Top Secret security clearance, SAPNP eligible, with no security issues that would delay Program access; maintain clearance equal to the highest level required and all Programs assigned to the facility.
- Ability to work closely with numerous stakeholders including Government Managers, Program personnel, and industry partners.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.