Job ID: 215108
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2021
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Create impactful messaging through brand design! SAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join their creative team. Gone are the days of traditional government graphic design. Core Creative is a fast-paced production team that works in stride with the current industry trends. We provide multimedia production support to multiple Intelligence Community Customers.
Ready to take your designs to the next level? SAIC is looking for a self-starting designer that thrives in an up-tempo environment and can leverage the power of Design Thinking. We want someone who can innovate with intent, and incite positive change through their designs, and visual storytelling capabilities! The Brand Designer will collaborate with other design & innovation team members effectively to develop and iterate across products/ideas.
In addition to the below, you should have multifaceted interests, but a deep skill in graphic design & communications.
- A keen interest in people, design & business
- Draw on diverse perspectives to solve design problems and drive effective solutions
- Translate ideas into compelling visuals & graphics that communicate clearly
- Collaborate closely with others to get feedback to improve and evolve work
- Work collaboratively to build relationships and get things done through formal and informal channels
*If selected for an interview, a portfolio will be requested.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in a hands-on graphic design role
- BS/BA Degree in Fine Arts, Communication Design, Experience Design, Brand Design, Graphic Design
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent visual design skills with strong knowledge in branding, visual design principles, and typography
- Up to date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.