** ENHANCED SIGN-ON BONUS **
SAIC Hiring Priority – This position is eligible for a $20K Sign on Bonus *(pre-taxed)
SAIC is seeking an Identity Management Specialist to be responsible for the following:
- Research and write multiple types of analytical products to support both internal and external mission partners. The products may range in length from an email response to a 15 to 20 page paper citing 200+ unique sources from open and customer databases
- Complete requests for information across counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) regional areas by a specified due date
- Recommend areas of research to the customer to write additional reporting
- Provide feedback to external groups on their products
- Write requirements to external groups to assist with enhancing intelligence reports
- Work independently and as a team to produce timely intelligence products.
- Provide content to support quick turn research requirements using technical knowledge
- Use Word Track Changes to facilitate comments and changes in products between the editing team and government team.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience working in the IC writing intelligence reports or (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 9+ years' of total professional experience.
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience as an intelligence analyst writing and publishing intelligence products in a variety of formats
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience with Customer analysis tools and databases
- Must have demonstrated research and writing ability skills
- Must have experience with Customer reporting databases, procedures, and style
- Must have familiarity with Customer operations and missions
- Must have experience working in a fast paced, deliverable based environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.