SAIC is seeking a Junior Enterprise Architect to support our team in San Diego, CA. There are work from home options but will need to occasionally go on site to NAVWAR.
- Provides Models Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Architecture support for development of Enterprise, Mission, and Business Information Technology (IT) DoDAF models
- Implement MBSE principles to various levels of architecture designs
- Perform integration of new data and verify results
- Maintain and improve data and configuration management processes, process documentation and process tools/aids. Identify and resolve data/process issues.
- Research and develop the NAVWAR enterprise architecture
- Develop enterprise‐level architecture products utilizing configuration management principles
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to illicit and analyze data in support of architecture development.
- Assist NAVWAR Architecture Working Group to develop, identify and document engineering and architectural data from each of the Information Warfare functional areas.
- Solve emerging complex problems to recommend possible solutions and appropriate course of action to complex or ambiguous client challenges.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with mid‐level clients.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of experience.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Knowledge of data modeling
- A basic knowledge and willingness to learn more about DoDAF Architecture, data and configuration management, and data analysis.
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent written and oral communications skills with experience interacting and supporting government clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Desired Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Navy C4I systems
- Familiarity with DEVSECOPS methodology
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and modifying C4ISR architectures, including capability, operational, services and system aspects
- Experience with architecture modeling tools such as NoMagic MagicDraw
- Experience using Model Based Systems Engineering methodology
- Strong experience with SysML, UPDM, UAF, and derivatives
- Strong understanding of systems engineering and DoDAF
- Experience with architecture design and development to modify/improve functionality
- Recent systems engineering experience supporting NAVWAR or other Navy SYSCOMs
- Familiar with NAVWAR MBSE Policy and DoD Acquisition
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.